A paleo holiday breakfast menu that's gluten-free, grain-free, and easy to put together.
We always have champagne with brunch on Christmas morning. And I like to make something festive—but easy—like this paleo holiday breakfast menu. The sausage and muffin recipes can be made ahead. And the rest is easy to do while you're still in your pajamas.
Here's how to pull it together:
- Cranberry Orange Muffins—you can bake these paleo cranberry orange muffins up to a week ahead and freeze them. Place the frozen muffins in a cold oven and turn it on to 300 degrees. Heat the muffins until they are completely thawed, about 15-20 minutes. Once you take the muffins out of the oven, turn the temperature up to 425 degrees to roast the asparagus.
- Breakfast Sausage with Sage and Smoked Paprika—make these paleo sausage patties the night before and refrigerate them. Then proceed with the rest of the instructions in the morning.
- Roasted Asparagus and Eggs Hollandaise—poach the eggs (one or two per person) while you roast the asparagus and make the easy Hollandaise sauce. Top the asparagus with the eggs and drizzle with the warm Hollandaise sauce.
- Pumpkin Spice Coconut Lattes—to make a big batch of pumpkin spice lattes, multiply the recipe by the number of servings you need. Heat the coconut milk in a saucepan and brew a pot of extra strong coffee to use in place of the espresso. It's much easier to brew the coffee this way if you're making lattes for a crowd.
- Winter Fruit Salad—make a simple fruit salad with seasonal citrus, pear, and pomegranate.
This easy paleo holiday breakfast menu is definitely a crowd-pleaser. Try it for Christmas, New Year's, or any festive winter brunch.