The playoffs are over and there are just a few short days until the Super Bowl. Whether you watch for the game or the commercials, you'll want some great football food. These paleo Super Bowl snacks fit the bill. From savory to sweet, crispy to crunchy, these easy appetizers have something for everyone at your Super Bowl party. And they're all gluten-free, grain-free and paleo-friendly.
- Crispy Smoked Chicken Wings — Chicken wings are required for football watching at our house. We use our smoker for these smoky chicken wings. But you can smoke them on the grill as well. For Buffalo style, toss the wings in melted ghee and hot sauce.
- Paleo Ranch Dip — Paleo ranch dip is a great non-dairy alternative for dipping chicken wings. But don't stop there, serve with lots of celery, carrot, and red pepper sticks for dipping.
- Easy Smoked Shrimp — This smoked shrimp recipe takes just a few minutes. It's easy to do, especially if you are already smoking the chicken wings.
- Roasted Cauliflower Hummus — Serve this paleo version of hummus with olives, tomatoes and cucumber slices.
- Smoky Pork Sliders — I use my easy paleo sausage recipe to make pork sliders, and swap cilantro for the sage. Serve them in lettuce cups, topped with guacamole and salsa.
- Perfect Simple Guacamole —This is my favorite guacamole recipe, and it's always a big hit.
- Quick Tomato Salsa — Tomatoes, jalapeno, lime, and cilantro make this fresh salsa.
- Paleo Snack Mix — This snack mix is crunchy, smoky, salty and perfect for snacking.
- Easy Paleo Brownies — Brownies are the ultimate football finger food treat.
For more game day snack ideas, follow my Paleo Super Bowl board on Pinterest.