Paleo Cornbread Recipe
A simple paleo cornbread recipe that's gluten-free, grain-free, and refined sugar-free.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time30 mins
Total Time40 mins
Servings: 16 squares
- 200 grams almond flour about 2 cups
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup ghee melted
- 1/3 cup cashew milk
- 3 tablespoons honey or low carb sweetener of choice
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease 8x8 inch baking pan.
Combine dry ingredients in large bowl. Combine wet ingredients in medium bowl. Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
Spread batter in greased baking pan. Bake 25-30 minutes until top is golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.