Chicken Salad with Grapes and Walnuts
An easy and healthy version of the restaurant classic chicken salad with grapes.
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 tablespoons minced shallot
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt and fresh ground pepper
- 2 cups diced cooked organic chicken
- 1 cup halved organic seedless grapes
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup diced organic celery
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
Add shallots and lemon juice to medium bowl. Whisk in olive oil slowly until dressing is emulsified. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Add chicken, grapes, walnuts, celery, and parsley to bowl with dressing. Toss to combine. Taste and adjust seasonings.
Calories: 405kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 53mg | Sodium: 64mg | Potassium: 344mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 6.2% | Vitamin C: 9.2% | Calcium: 3.4% | Iron: 9.5%