Carrot Pineapple Paleo Muffins
These easy paleo carrot pineapple muffins are perfect for breakfast.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time30 mins
Servings: 9 muffins
- 200 grams almond flour about 2 cups
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons ghee or coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup finely grated carrots about 1 large carrot
- 1/3 cup finely diced fresh pineapple drained
Preheat oven to 325 degrees and grease or line muffin tin.
Combine dry ingredients in large bowl. Combine wet ingredients in medium bowl. Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients and fold in carrots and pineapple.
Use a large ice cream or cookie scoop to fill muffin cups 3/4 full.
Bake for 20 - 25 minutes or until golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.