Red, White and Blue Berries and Cream Recipe
Celebrate the season with fresh summer berries and cream. This red, white and blue dessert is perfect for the 4th of July.
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 6 servings
- 2 cups strawberries quartered
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 can full fat coconut milk (13.5 oz.) refrigerated overnight
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract optional
- stevia or honey or maple syrup, optional to taste
- hemp hearts or slivered almonds, optional for topping
Open bottom of can of coconut milk and pour off liquid. Scoop coconut cream into large bowl and whip to consistency of whipped cream. Whip in vanilla and honey, if using.
Layer blueberries, coconut cream and strawberries in glass.
For low carb: use stevia or omit sweetener
For Whole30: omit sweetener
For vegan: use stevia or maple syrup, or omit sweetener