Dairy-Free Iced Latte Recipe
This dairy-free iced latte is a fast and easy coffee drink for hot summer days.
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 1 serving
- 6-8 large ice cubes
- 1/2 cup cashew milk or almond milk, coconut milk or other non-dairy milk, to taste
- 2 shots of espresso
- sweetener of choice, optional
Make espresso shots and set aside to cool for a few minutes.
Fill large heat-proof glass with ice. Pour in milk, then espresso. Stir, and sweeten if desired.
- Substitute almond milk or coconut milk for the cashew milk if preferred.
- Stir in vanilla stevia, maple syrup, or liquid sweetener of choice if desired.
- For keto: use stevia or another low carb sweetener
- For Whole30: skip the sweetener altogether and be sure to use unsweetened nut milk or coconut milk
Calories: 13kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 85mg