Bacon roasted honey mustard Brussels sprouts are so easy to make and fancy enough for a holiday meal.
Roasted Brussels sprouts are one of my favorite vegetables, and roasting them with bacon and honey mustard puts them over the top. Bacon honey mustard Brussels sprouts are smoky, sweet, and delicious.
This post may include affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info.
How to make them
This recipe couldn't be easier! The bacon and the Brussels roast together on a sheet pan with garlic-infused olive oil. Then you simply toss them with the rest of the ingredients and you're done.
Be sure to clean and trim the Brussels sprouts before roasting. Cut small sprouts in half and cut large sprouts in quarters. This gives you more surface area to brown and helps the sprouts cook evenly.
The easy glaze is based on a couple of ingredients sent to me by Karen over at Holistically Engineered for a paleo foodie swap. Karen sent me whole grain mustard and coconut aminos. I love mustard and was excited to try the new one Karen sent me. I had used coconut aminos before, but mostly in Asian dishes.
Coconut aminos are a substitute for soy sauce, but a little bit sweeter. I decided to do something different this time and pair the coconut aminos with something that would work with the salty sweetness. Bacon roasted Brussels sprouts with honey mustard sauce are a perfect combination.
This simple side dish recipe is easy enough for weeknights and special enough to make for Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner. Serve these honey mustard Brussel sprouts with roast turkey, glazed ham, grass-fed steak, or baked salmon.
Paleo Fall Recipes
More easy vegetable side dishes
- Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash
- Slow Cooker Butternut Squash
- Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts With Balsamic Vinegar
- Easy Baked Kale Chips
- How to Make Cauliflower Rice
Bacon Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Honey Mustard
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Trim the ends off the Brussels sprouts and cut them in half. Place on a rimmed baking sheet and toss with garlic oil. Dice the bacon and sprinkle over sprouts.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, until the sprouts are browned and the bacon is crisp. Toss with remaining ingredients and serve.