You'll love this easy 3-ingredient essential oil diffuser recipe with citrus!
I'm going to let you in on a little secret. I diffuse essential oils pretty much every day. It's one of the first things I do when I'm getting ready to start working. I add a few drops of essential oils to the diffuser I keep in my office.
The oils depend on the season and how I'm feeling. In the fall, and during the holidays, I love spicy blends with cinnamon, cloves, and citrus. But for spring, I've been loving this all citrus combination with bergamot, orange, and lemon. It's clean and fresh, with a little hint of the exotic from the bergamot.
Bergamot is a citrus fruit. The oil has a scent that is both citrusy and floral. If you've ever had Earl Grey tea, it's what adds that distinctive flavor. Earl Grey is traditionally made with black tea and oil of bergamot. This post includes affiliate links, you can read my full disclosure statement here.
This essential oil diffuser recipe couldn't be simpler. Just add a few drops of each oil to your diffuser and turn it on. I like a ratio of 50% bergamot, 25% orange, and 25% lemon. While the total number of drops will depend on what's recommended for your diffuser. I use 4 drops bergamot essential oil, 2 drops orange essential oil, and 2 drops lemon essential oil. You can adjust this to your liking to find the ratio you love best.
Do you want to learn more about using essential oils and herbs for natural health – including 34 herb and essential oil resources—including 444 recipes?
What if I told you someone had already put together a complete package to get you up to speed on using natural remedies – one that’s already carefully vetted for you (saving you time) – at a price that’s way too low to miss (saving you money)?
Well, look no further, because it’s here!
Introducing The Herbs and Essential Oils Super Bundle!
For a limited time, everything you need (and then some) is in one fabulous package, for the most affordable price ever. (Seriously, you won't believe the price.)
This year’s edition of the Herbs and Essential Oils Super Bundle includes 22 eBooks, 4 eCourses, 6 printable packs, & 2 membership sites!
These top-quality resources cover everything you need to give you the skills and confidence to start using natural remedies in your home.
You’ll get a complete library to help you:
- Rebuild your medicine cabinet with natural remedies
- Create beauty and skincare products without harmful ingredients
- Treat your digestive complaints, pain, colds, and flus with everything in your medicine cabinet
- Preserve, harvest, and cook with healing herbs
- Discover the cancer-sugar connection and take back control of your health
- Boost your mood with essential oil diffuser recipe blends
- Liven up your meals and get major health benefits by using the right herbs
- and so much more!
You sort of need to see it to believe it, but the package includes 34 products from experts you can trust! See everything it includes here.
Besides being so incredibly helpful, one of the things I like best about the bundle is the price. By offering it for a short time only, the team at Ultimate Bundles is able to give you access to all these amazing products—$567 worth of eBooks, eCourses, tutorials, recipes and more—for just $47!
Here’s how it works:
- Visit their website, take a quick look at all the goodness that comes in this package, then click the “Get my copy now!” button to go through their simple and secure 3-step checkout process.
- You’ll receive an email with a login to their online access portal, where you’ll begin downloading your eBooks, signing up for your eCourses, and redeeming your free bonus offers.
- Use their Getting Started Guide to pick the topic you want to tackle first and start using natural remedies!
The most important detail, though, is that this bundle is available for a limited time! After the sale ends and you’d have to buy all of these products individually.
I’d hate for you to miss out, so click here to learn more or buy the bundle.
It’s even backed by a 100% happiness guarantee, so you can make sure it’s right for you.
You want to protect your family’s health. You shouldn’t have to feel overwhelmed because it costs too much or takes too much time to find the right resources.