This is my new favorite easy summer dessert — peaches with macadamias and honey.
And I found some beautiful just-picked peaches at the farm market this morning, along with some local raspberry honey. The beekeeper told me they moved a couple of the hives into the raspberry patch to make it.
It's perfect with fresh ripe peaches. I topped the peaches with crunchy macadamia nuts and drizzled them with the raspberry honey.
You could certainly dress this recipe up by grilling the peaches. But today I was looking for instant gratification, and the peaches were absolutely perfect the way they were. This is the time to use a specialty honey. The raspberry honey was perfect for this, giving it a hint of Peach Melba flavor.
More Peach Recipes
Love peaches? Here are some sweet and savory peach recipes to try!
- Peach Coconut Milk Smoothie - tastes like a peach milkshake but it's dairy-free
- Peach Muffin Recipe - made with almond flour
- Peach Blueberry Crisp - made without oats
- Fresh Peach Basil Salsa - perfect with grilled fish
- Peach BBQ Sauce - no sugar added
Peaches with Macadamias and Honey
- Cut peaches in half and remove pits.
- Fill peach halves with macadamia nuts.
- Drizzle with honey to taste.