Try this easy paleo antipasto salad for a quick weeknight dinner. Start to finish it takes just a few minutes—including the simple homemade Italian dressing.
This is one of my favorite no-cook weeknight meals. A little slicing and a quick shake of the dressing ingredients, and dinner is ready. Antipasto salad is hearty and full of flavor – perfect when you don't want to turn on the stove.
I like to use prosciutto and salami or pepperoni. And at least three different vegetables. Just be sure to read the labels and look for meats that have clean ingredients. I found a prosciutto with just pork and salt, and a pepperoni with just a few ingredients. Check the labels for your vegetables as well. The artichokes, peppers, and olives should be packed in olive oil or vinegar with no additives.
This antipasto salad is very flexible. Use your favorite marinated vegetables and Italian meats to make this quick and easy gluten-free, dairy-free recipe.
More easy paleo salad recipes
- Shrimp, Avocado, and Arugula Salad
- BLT Salad with Chipotle Dressing
- Chicken, Spinach, and Strawberry Salad
How to make antipasto salad
Antipasto salad is an easy no-cook weeknight meal. Gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, and paleo - it's perfect when you don't want to turn on the stove.
- 1 large head or 2 hearts romaine chopped
- 4 ounces prosciutto cut in strips
- 4 ounces salami or pepperoni cubed
- 1/2 cup artichoke hearts sliced
- 1/2 cup olives mix of black and green
- 1/2 cup hot or sweet peppers pickled or roasted
- Italian dressing to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a large salad bowl. Toss with Italian dressing.