These Whole30 slow cooker dinners will make your life so much easier! Just let the crockpot do all the work and come home to a hot home-cooked, Whole30 dinner. With main dish options for chicken, turkey, pork, beef and vegetarian your meal plan for the month is done.
While there are a few clear differences between paleo and Whole30 all of these Whole30 slow cooker meals are paleo-friendly. Much like with paleo, there’s no calorie counting, measuring, or worrying about counting points on Whole30. The differences come in when you look at the allowed foods. Whole30 is known for being a little stricter than paleo.
Just like with paleo, Whole30 focuses on changing how you look at food. You’re learning to fuel your body rather than satisfy unhealthy cravings. In fact, your cravings will most likely be minimized after a few weeks of eating whole foods. On the Whole30 diet, you’ll be eating a lot of fresh, whole foods---and avoiding dairy, grains, soy, added sugars and artificial sweeteners.
Don't worry, there are still plenty of delicious comfort foods you can eat like sweet potatoes, chili, tacos, pulled pork, and pot roast---you won't go hungry! Lettuce wraps, zucchini noodles, and cauliflower rice can be swapped for tortillas, pasta, and rice. And making a big batch of Whole30 compliant recipes in your crock pot is a real time saver. Meal prepping enough for multiple meals and even freezing single servings for later will make it easier.
This post may contain affiliate links to products I love and recommend (which means if you choose to make a purchase I may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you).
Whether you’re new to Whole30 or doing another round, these Whole30 slow cooker meals will have you breathing new life into your meal plan! Whole30 is wonderful for health reasons but also for loving your body. Eating whole, unprocessed foods is the best way to change your outlook on food in general.
The Whole30 is designed to "reset" your body, and is a great way to start your new life: do 30 days of the Whole30, then transition to paleo as a more sustainable long-term option. With that being said, I’ve seen some folks do a Whole30 regularly to stay on track with healthy eating.
Either way, learn all of the Whole30 rules before getting started.
Easy Whole30 Slow Cooker Recipes
Make sure you buy a programmable slow cooker (I have this one) so you can set it and forget it! It’s so convenient to have a slow cooker that turns off (or to "warm") when the meal is finished cooking. That's one less thing to worry about and it makes these Whole30-compliant and paleo-friendly recipes even easier.
Related: If you have an Instant Pot, check out these easy Whole30 recipes you can make in your Instant Pot!
Whole30 Slow Cooker Chicken & Turkey Recipes
- Turkey Bolognese with Zucchini Noodles - Cook Eat Well
- Slow Cooker Turkey Thighs with BBQ Sauce - Cook Eat Well
- Crock Pot Chicken Soup - Cook Eat Well
- Slow Cooker Whole Chicken - Cook Eat Well
- Crock Pot Chicken Chili - Cook Eat Well
- Chicken Curry - My Heart Beets
- Coconut Turmeric Chicken - A Happy Health Nut
- Lemon Chicken Kale Soup - AIP Lifestyle
- Chicken Soup - Kitchen of Youth
Whole30 Slow Cooker Pork Recipes
- Easy Crock Pot Pulled Pork - Cook Eat Well
- Pork Chili with Bok Choy - There’s a Cook in My Kitchen
- Sausage Stuffed Peppers - Paleo Pot
- Slow Cooker Carnitas Tacos - Paleo Cupboard
- Bolognese Sauce (serve over spaghetti squash) - Laughing Spatula
- Crispy Carnitas - My Heart Beets
- Crock Pot Chili Verde - My Natural Family
- Slow Cooked Pulled Pork - Recipe This
- Paleo Crock Pot Pork Roast - My Natural Family
Whole30 Slow Cooker Beef Recipes
- Low-Carb Southwestern Pot Roast in the Slow Cooker - Kalyn's Kitchen
- Copycat Chipotle Beef Barbacoa - Wholesome Yum
- Slow Cooker Mocha Rubbed Pot Roast - Stupid Easy Paleo
- Pot Roast with Root Vegetables - This is So Good
- Slow Cooker Swiss Steak - Tastes of Lizzy
- Easy Slow Cooker Taco Meat - Rubies and Radishes
- Chili Con Carne with Sweet Potatoes - Laughing Spatula
- Beef Roast with Tomatoes - Physical Kitchness
- Rosemary Roast - Delicious Obsessions
- Asian Style Short Ribs - Honey Ghee and Me
Whole30 Slow Cooker Vegetarian & Seafood Recipes
- Curried Kale and Green Beans - Paleo Pot
- Slow Cooker Butternut Squash + Apple Soup - The Naural Nurturer
- Shrimp Fra Diavolo - Cave Girl Cuisine
Getting Started with Whole30
Getting started with the Whole30 diet is pretty simple once you understand the rules and have some healthy, filling recipes (like the ones in this post!) to get you off on the right foot. Here are a few books I found on Amazon that will help with meal ideas. Be sure to search for other books once you look at these, as some are available for FREE with Kindle Unlimited!
Whole30: Food Freedom Forever: This book is centered around letting go of anxiety, guilt, and bad habits about food.
The Whole30: A 30 Day Guide to Health and Food Freedom, this is the book many people use to get started with Whole30.
Whole30 Cookbook: 150 Delicious and Totally Compliant Recipes
It Starts With Food: Discover the Whole30 and change your life in unexpected ways.