A paleo sweet potato casserole recipe that's perfect for all your holiday feasts—and so easy to make!
This sweet potato casserole is filled with warm holiday spices. And topped with a pecan crumble. It's sweetened with just a touch of honey, not a marshmallow in sight.
I'm all for keeping it simple when you're cooking a big holiday meal. This easy casserole is made in the food processor so it comes together quickly. Just like the rest of these easy paleo sides.
You can even cook the sweet potatoes in the slow cooker instead of roasting them in the oven. Just cool and peel, then follow the rest of the instructions to make the topping and bake the casserole.
This easy paleo sweet potato casserole recipe is gluten-free, grain-free and refined sugar-free. A not-too-sweet side dish that goes perfectly with your turkey day dinner.
- 3 large sweet potatoes
- Roast sweet potatoes at 400 degrees for one hour, or until very soft. Cool and peel.
- Add topping ingredients to food processor and pulse until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Remove from processor and set aside.
- Add peeled sweet potatoes and filling ingredients to food processor, and process until smooth.
- Pour filling into greased casserole dish. Sprinkle topping evenly over filling.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes, until topping is browned and filling is cooked though.