This 3-ingredient paleo cranberry sauce is incredibly simple. It’s made with fresh whole cranberries, and it’s one of the easiest Thanksgiving dishes to make from scratch. Fresh cranberry sauce takes just 15 minutes to cook. You can make it the day before. And it’s naturally gluten-free, grain-free and dairy-free.
This quick and easy cranberry sauce is great on its own, or as the base for different flavor variations. Here are a couple of different flavors to try:
Dijon Cranberry Sauce – Stir in a tablespoon of Dijon mustard once the sauce is cooked. This is a great variation for sandwiches the next day.
Spiced Cranberry Sauce – Add a cinnamon stick and a few whole cloves to the sauce while cooking. Cut a strip of orange peel and poke the cloves through it so it will be easy to remove the whole spices once the sauce has cooked.
Or use this 3-ingredient paleo cranberry sauce as the base for your own flavor combination. However you make it, add fresh cranberry sauce to your paleo Thanksgiving menu.
- 12 ounces fresh cranberries
- 3/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/2 cup honey
- Combine cranberries, orange juice, and honey in sauce pan. Simmer over medium heat, until berries pop and sauce thickens, about 10 - 15 minutes.
- Cool completely and refrigerate.
- Serve at room temperature.