This easy paleo blueberry pie smoothie tastes like summer. Everything you love about blueberry pie blended into a deliciously creamy (gluten-free, dairy-free, and sugar-free) smoothie!
I'm channeling summer today. The temperature may be below freezing outside, but I'm dreaming of blueberry pie made with fresh-picked summer berries. So I decided to take all the flavors of my favorite blueberry pie filling --- blueberries, lemon zest, and cinnamon --- and blend them into a coconut milk smoothie.
This paleo blueberry pie smoothie is dairy-free and has no added sweetener. Just pure creamy, fruity goodness. And the taste of summer.
This smoothie is deceptively simple—with just 4 ingredients. The combination of frozen blueberries and coconut milk makes it creamy like a milkshake. The sweetness comes from the blueberries so you don't need to add any sweetener.
The lemon zest adds a hint of lemon without the tartness of lemon juice. And a pinch cinnamon rounds out the blueberry pie flavor. The combination makes this paleo smoothie tastes like blueberry pie filling.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info.
So try this easy blueberry pie inspired smoothie for breakfast or a quick snack. You can even add some protein powder to the mix for an extra boost of nutrition.
More coconut milk smoothies to try
- Strawberry Coconut Smoothie
- Peach Coconut Smoothie
- Paleo Chocolate Coconut Smoothie
- Paleo Mango Coconut Green Smoothie
- Healthy Shamrock Shake Recipe
- Add blueberries, coconut milk, lemon zest, cinnamon, and collagen protein powder to high-speed blender. Blend on high until smooth, adding water as needed to thin.
- Garnish with additional lemon zest and cinnamon.