This 4-ingredient green smoothie is like a tropical creamsicle. You will love this smoothie made with mango and spinach!
I love a good green smoothie. And this mango green smoothie is my new favorite. With just four ingredients, it tastes like a tropical creamsicle. It's completely dairy-free and sweetened only with fruit. And most importantly, you can't taste the spinach at all.
This mango smoothie makes a great breakfast. It's full of vitamins and fiber from the leafy greens, mango, and orange juice --- and healthy fats from coconut milk. You could even add some collagen for extra protein.
I'm adding this mango green smoothie to my smoothie recipes for the week. I had it for breakfast this morning and I feel healthier already.
More smoothie recipes to try
- 3-Ingredient Green Smoothie
- Acai Smoothie Bowl
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- Peach Coconut Milk Smoothie
- Key Lime Pie Smoothie
Mango Spinach Smoothie
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- ½ cup fresh orange juice
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 1 cup frozen mango
- Add spinach, orange juice, and coconut milk. Blend on high speed until completely smooth.
- Add frozen mango and blend again, until smooth. If desired, add water to thin or ice to thicken.