This pecan chocolate chip coconut granola is the perfect grab-and-go snack when you're looking for something a little bit sweet, that's also gluten-free, grain-free and dairy-free.
I was thinking about German chocolate cake when I came up with this pecan chocolate chip coconut granola recipe. Toasted pecans, coconut flakes, and honey play with the flavors of the coconut pecan frosting. And semi-sweet chips add a hint of chocolate to the mix. The combination of crunchy, chewy, salty, and sweet is so good.
Make it at the beginning of the week and store it in single-serve containers to grab on your way out the door. Or if you're craving a savory snack, check out this paleo snack mix recipe.
More granola recipes with coconut
- Cranberry Walnut Paleo Granola
- Cherry Almond Paleo Granola
- Cinnamon Raisin Spice Paleo Granola
- Blueberry Pecan Paleo Granola
Pecan Chocolate Chip Coconut Granola
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Combine pecans, coconut, almonds, and salt in large bowl. Combine coconut oil and honey in a small bowl, then stir into nut mixture until well combined.
- Bake on a rimmed cookie sheet lined with parchment paper for 15 - 20 minutes, until just lightly browned.
- Cool completely, then stir in chocolate chips.