Cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, raisins, pecans and pumpkins seeds — all of the flavors of the season come together in this quick and easy granola. This cinnamon raisin spice paleo granola is gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free and refined sugar-free.
I love a good granola, and this one was just what I was craving. I was thinking of fall and Thanksgiving flavors when I created it. And when my husband tried it, he said it tastes like Christmas. I guess I'll be making this cinnamon raisin granola a few times over the holidays.
More easy granola recipes
Love grain-free granola? Here are a few different flavors to try. All of them are made without oats - just nuts, seeds, and dried fruit.
- Cranberry Walnut Paleo Granola
- Cherry Almond Paleo Granola
- Blueberry Pecan Paleo Granola
- Coconut Granola With Pecans & Chocolate Chips
Cinnamon Raisin Spice Paleo Granola
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Combine pecans, pepitas, almonds, coconut, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, and salt in large bowl.
- Add coconut oil and honey and mix until well combined.
- Bake on a rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment paper for 18 - 20 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Add the raisins and toss to combine. Cool completely before serving.