Here are 10 easy homemade Christmas gifts to try this year.
It’s that time of year to start thinking about Christmas gift ideas. Nothing embodies the season more than homemade Christmas gifts — especially gifts from the kitchen. There’s a gift on this list that’s perfect for everyone on your list — gluten-free, grain-free, paleo, a few are even vegan. And all are delicious homemade holiday gifts.
To make these treats special for the holidays, wrap them in festive containers. This post includes some affiliate links for your convenience. You can read my full disclosure policy here.
- I love locking glass jars for the mixed nuts and granola.
- Wide mouth mason jars tied with ribbon are perfect for the pots de creme.
- Bake banana bread in red mini loaf pans and wrap them in cellophane and ribbon.
- Take out boxes or holiday cookie boxes are perfect for cookies and brownies.
- And decorate mini glass Jars for the herbs and spices.
Easy Homemade Christmas Gifts