I had a couple of fresh peaches left that needed to be used up and thought they would be great in a peaches and cream smoothie. This paleo peach coconut smoothie is creamy, sweet and delicious without any dairy or added sugar. I love the combination of fresh peaches and coconut milk with a hint of lemon.
Fresh peaches make all the difference in this smoothie. Using chilled full fat coconut milk and ice gives it the perfect consistency. And while this recipe will work in a regular blender, blending it in the Vitamix makes it velvety smooth. I think ripe the summer peaches and coconut milk are sweet enough on their own, but you can always add a little of your favorite sweetener if you like.
With just a few ingredients this paleo peach coconut smoothie is light, healthy and refreshing. Try it with some paleo breakfast sausage for an egg-free breakfast.
More Easy Paleo Smoothie Recipes
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk, chilled
- 1 cup ice
- 2 large fresh peaches, peeled and cut into chunks
- fresh lemon zest, to taste
- Add coconut milk, ice and peaches to Vitamix or blender. Using a microplane, add a few gratings of fresh lemon zest.
- Blend on high speed until smooth.