A quick and easy arugula strawberry salad with Meyer lemon vinaigrette that's paleo, keto, vegan, and Whole30 friendly. This simple salad combines your favorite spring flavors and takes less than 10 minutes to make.
I love this simple arugula strawberry salad with Meyer lemon vinaigrette. It combines some of my favorite spring flavors and is so quick you can pull it together at the last minute. It's perfect as an appetizer or a side salad to go with whatever is on the grill.
This salad combines the peppery bite of arugula, with the sweetness of the strawberries, and the crunch of the toasted almonds. The Meyer lemon vinaigrette brings it all together and it's is one of the easiest dressings to make. It's just Meyer lemon juice, avocado oil, salt, and pepper.
Meyer lemons are a cross between lemons and mandarin oranges. They have a great flavor. And because they're not as tart as regular lemons, the juice makes a fabulous simple dressing mixed one-to-one with avocado oil. If you don't have Meyer lemons, you could always substitute regular lemon juice and add a touch of honey or stevia to the dressing.
Be sure to use organic strawberries since they are number one on the list of the dirty dozen fruits and vegetables with the most pesticides.
Arugula strawberry salad with Meyer lemon vinaigrette is a perfect simple spring salad.
More easy paleo salads
- Avocado Caprese Salad with Heirloom Tomatoes
- Antipasto Salad with Easy Italian Dressing
- Avocado Tuna Salad
- Easy Tomato Cucumber Salad
- Chicken Salad with Grapes and Walnuts
Arugula Strawberry Salad with Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette
- 4 cups baby arugula
- 6 organic strawberries quartered
- ¼ cup sliced almonds lightly toasted
- Layer arugula, strawberries, and almonds on a plate.
- To make Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette, whisk together Meyer lemon juice, avocado oil, salt, and pepper.
- Drizzle vinaigrette over salad and serve the rest of the dressing on the side. Finish with additional salt and fresh ground pepper to taste.