This paleo chimichurri grilled shrimp recipe is a quick and easy meal for hot summer nights.
I love grilling in the summer. And this chimichurri grilled shrimp recipe is one of my favorites. With an easy chimichurri sauce that doubles as a marinade, it's a deliciously simple meal for hot summer nights.
Even if you're starting with frozen shrimp, you can get this dinner on the table fast. Put the shrimp in a bowl of cold water to thaw while you make the chimichurri sauce. Marinate the shrimp while you make a quick salad and preheat the grill.
More easy shrimp recipes
- Easy Smoked Shrimp Recipe
- 15 Easy Keto Shrimp Recipes
- Shrimp and Arugula Salad
- Garlic Shrimp with Zucchini Pasta
- Spicy Shrimp and Chorizo Soup
- Easy Roasted Shrimp Cocktail
Chimichurri Grilled Shrimp
This paleo chimichurri grilled shrimp recipe is a quick and easy summer meal.Print Save Email
- 1 pound uncooked shrimp , peeled, deveined, and thawed if frozen
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 cup loosely packed Italian parsley leaves
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic , peeled and roughly chopped
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- To make chimichurri sauce, combine all ingredients except shrimp in blender or food processor and blend until parsley is finely chopped.
- Toss shrimp with enough chimichurri sauce to coat and let marinate for 15 minutes.
- Preheat grill to high.
- Place shrimp on skewers.
- Grill shrimp skewers until shrimp turns pink and is just cooked through, 1 - 3 minutes per side.
- Serve with remaining chimichurri sauce.
Calories: 337kcal Carbohydrates: 5g Protein: 16g Fat: 28g Saturated Fat: 4g Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g Monounsaturated Fat: 20g Trans Fat: 0.01g Cholesterol: 143mg Sodium: 943mg Potassium: 261mg Fiber: 1g Sugar: 1g Vitamin A: 1475IU Vitamin C: 35mg Calcium: 94mg Iron: 2mg
Did you make this recipe?Please leave a star rating above and share your photo on social. I love seeing what you've made!
Madison @ Keto Diet
Great! My all time favorite shrimps, Thank you for this delicious recipe, I'll have to try this!