This paleo chimichurri grilled shrimp recipe is a quick and easy meal for hot summer nights.
I love grilling in the summer. And this chimichurri grilled shrimp recipe is one of my favorites. With an easy chimichurri sauce that doubles as a marinade, it's a deliciously simple meal for hot summer nights.
Even if you're starting with frozen shrimp, you can get this dinner on the table fast. Put the shrimp in a bowl of cold water to thaw while you make the chimichurri sauce. Marinate the shrimp while you make a quick salad and preheat the grill.
Chimichurri Grilled Shrimp
- 1 pound uncooked shrimp , peeled, deveined, and thawed if frozen
- To make chimichurri sauce, combine all ingredients except shrimp in blender or food processor and blend until parsley is finely chopped.
- Toss shrimp with enough chimichurri sauce to coat and let marinate for 15 minutes.
- Preheat grill to high.
- Place shrimp on skewers.
- Grill shrimp skewers until shrimp turns pink and is just cooked through, 1 - 3 minutes per side.
- Serve with remaining chimichurri sauce.
This recipe was originally shared at The Gracious Pantry.