An easy paleo carrot muffin recipe with raisins and walnuts that's gluten-free, grain-free, and dairy-free.
Paleo carrot muffins with almond flour
These carrot raisin muffins are perfect for breakfast. Split open, toasted, and slathered with ghee, the flavor reminds me of raisin bread.
The almond flour gives them the perfect texture and the batter is thick enough to keep the raisins and carrots evenly distributed throughout the muffins. Using almond flour keeps these carrot muffins gluten and grain free.
Bake these paleo carrot raisin muffins this weekend and have breakfast ready to go during the week.
More paleo baking recipes
Paleo Carrot Raisin Muffins
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and grease or line muffin tin.
- Combine almond flour, walnuts, raisins, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt in large bowl. Combine eggs, carrots, honey, coconut oil, and apple cider vinegar in medium bowl. Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
- Use a large cookie scoop to fill muffin cups ¾ full.
- Bake for 20 - 25 minutes, until lightly browned and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Easy paleo muffin recipes
- Walnut Muffins with Olive Oil & Honey
- Paleo Blueberry Muffins Recipe (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free)
- Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins (Paleo, Gluten Free, Grain Free)
- Easy Paleo Apple Muffins (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free)
- 10 Easy Paleo Muffins You Can Make This Weekend