An easy paleo carrot muffin recipe with raisins and walnuts that's gluten-free, grain-free, and dairy-free.
These carrot raisin muffins are perfect for breakfast. Split open, toasted, and slathered with ghee, the flavor reminds me of raisin bread.
The almond flour gives them the perfect texture and the batter is thick enough to keep the raisins and carrots evenly distributed throughout the muffins. Using almond flour keeps these carrot muffins gluten and grain free.
- almond flour - be sure to use super fine blanched almond flour like this almond flour for the best baking results
- baking soda
- fine sea salt
- shredded carrots
- coconut oil
- apple cider vinegar
How To Make Paleo Carrot Muffins
- These almond flour muffins bake in a medium-low oven (325 degrees) since the almond flour and honey will make them brown more quickly. Start by preheating the oven and greasing or lining the muffin pan. Parchment liners are best to keep the muffins from sticking.
- Using the traditional muffin method, combine the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Then whisk the wet ingredients in a medium mixing bowl and stir in the carrots. Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
- Using a large scoop, scoop the batter into the muffin cups and bake until lightly browned and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean (about 20 - 25 minutes).
Bake these healthy carrot raisin muffins this weekend and have breakfast ready to go during the week.
More easy paleo muffin recipes
- Walnut Muffins with Olive Oil & Honey
- Blueberry Muffins
- Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins
- Easy Apple Muffins
- 10 Easy Muffin Recipes You Can Make This Weekend
Paleo Carrot Raisin Muffins
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and grease or line muffin tin.
- Combine almond flour, walnuts, raisins, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt in large bowl. Combine eggs, carrots, honey, coconut oil, and apple cider vinegar in medium bowl. Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
- Use a large cookie scoop to fill muffin cups ¾ full.
- Bake for 20 - 25 minutes, until lightly browned and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.