These paleo lemon poppy seed muffins are made with coconut flour, fresh lemon, and honey. Everything you want in a healthy lemon muffin and nothing you don't—they're gluten-free, grain-free, and refined sugar-free!
Paleo lemon poppy seed muffins
I love lemon poppy seed muffins. This recipe took quite a bit of testing, but I finally created a recipe that tastes like the traditional bakery version of lemon poppy muffins that I remember. I used coconut flour to create the moist, fluffy texture. Fresh lemon juice and zest provide the lemon flavor and the poppy seeds add a sweet crunch. Lemon poppy paleo muffins are perfect for breakfast with tea or coffee.
I always have fresh lemons in the house, so it's easy to whip up these paleo breakfast muffins at a moment's notice. They come together fast—just add everything to the food processor and the batter is ready in a few minutes. Lemon poppy paleo muffins are a quick and easy way to satisfy your muffin craving.
Ingredients You'll Need
- lemon zest
- lemon juice
- ghee or coconut oil
- vanilla extract
- coconut flour
- fine sea salt
- baking soda
- poppy seeds
How to make them
- Add all ingredients except poppy seeds to the food processor and process until well combined. Pulse in poppy seeds.
- Oil or line the muffin pan and fill the muffin cups.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool completely before serving.
These lemony coconut flour muffins are a bakery favorite made paleo, gluten-free and grain-free!
More paleo muffins
- 10 Easy Paleo Muffins You Can Make This Weekend
- Paleo Blueberry Muffins
- Apple Paleo Muffins
- Carrot Pineapple Paleo Muffins
More recipes with coconut flour
Lemon Poppy Paleo Muffins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease or line muffin tin.
- Add all ingredients except poppy seeds to food processor and process until well combined. Pulse in poppy seeds.
- Bake 25-30 minutes until golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack.
What's your favorite muffin flavor? Let me know in the comments below!