These paleo Super Bowl snacks are perfect for game watching. Easy to make and easy to eat — and they're keto, Whole30, gluten-free, and grain-free. There are even some vegan recipes so you'll have options for everyone!
Did you know Super Bowl Sunday is the second biggest food holiday in the U.S. after Thanksgiving? Americans will eat 1.3 billion chicken wings and consume 160 million avocados (most likely as guacamole, of course).
So if you're eating healthy this year and want to stick to your paleo, keto, or Whole30 diet, here are 10 easy Super Bowl recipes — including chicken wings and guacamole — that taste great and won't make you feel like you're missing out.
The playoffs are over and there are just a few short days until the Super Bowl. Whether you watch for the game or the commercials, you'll want some great football food.
These easy Super Bowl snacks fit the bill whether you're eating paleo, keto, or Whole30. From savory to spicy, crispy to crunchy, these stress-free appetizers have something for everyone at your Super Bowl party.
Easy Paleo Super Bowl Snacks
- Crispy Smoked Chicken Wings — Chicken wings are required for football watching at our house. We use our smoker for these smoky chicken wings. But you can smoke them on the grill as well. For Buffalo style, toss the wings in melted ghee and your favorite clean hot sauce.
- Paleo Ranch Dip — Paleo ranch dip is a great non-dairy alternative for dipping chicken wings. But don't stop there, serve with lots of celery, carrot, and red pepper sticks for dipping.
- Easy Smoked Shrimp — This smoked shrimp recipe takes just a few minutes. It's easy to do, especially if you are already smoking the chicken wings.
- Roasted Cauliflower Hummus — Serve this paleo version of hummus with olives, tomatoes and cucumber slices. I like to bias cut the cucumbers to have more surface area to hold the dip.
- Baba Ganoosh — Another Greek favorite. Serve this roasted garlic baba ganoush alongside the cauliflower hummus.
- Smoky Pork Sliders — I use my easy paleo sausage recipe to make pork sliders, and swap cilantro for the sage. Serve them in lettuce cups, topped with guacamole and salsa.
- Perfect Simple Guacamole —This is my favorite easy guacamole recipe, and it's always a big hit.
- Quick Tomato Salsa — Tomatoes, jalapeno, lime, and cilantro make this fresh salsa.
- Paleo Snack Mix — This snack mix is crunchy, smoky, salty and perfect for snacking.
- Grilled Proscuitto Wrapped Asparagus — This super easy appetizer takes just 2 ingredients and 5 minutes on the grill.
For more game day snack ideas, check out these 35 paleo super bowl recipes to make for your Super Bowl party.