This is an unbelievably quick and easy dessert. And with only five ingredients, the fresh flavors of the raspberries and blackberries really shine through.
This combination of fresh berries and whipped coconut cream is absolutely decadent. This time of year, when summer berries are at their peak, is the perfect time to make this raspberry blackberry coconut parfait. It's deliciously gluten-free, dairy-free and refined sugar-free.
The key to making this dessert quickly is having coconut milked stored in the refrigerator. I always have a couple of cans chilled so I can whip up coconut cream at a moment's notice. This dessert is the perfect use for it. With the coconut milk already chilled, it only takes ten minutes to put the raspberry blackberry coconut parfait together. And with just fruit, coconut milk and a touch of honey and vanilla, it also makes an easy paleo breakfast.
More Easy Berry Recipes
- Paleo Blueberry Muffins (Video)
- Paleo Strawberry Muffins
- Cranberry Salad Dressing
- Strawberry Shortcake with Coconut Cream
- Paleo Blueberry Scones
This fresh Raspberry Blackberry Coconut Parfait takes just 10 minutes! With fresh summer berries, it's an easy dairy-free, gluten-free, paleo breakfast or dessert.
- Open bottom of can of coconut milk and pour off liquid. Scoop coconut cream into large bowl and whip to consistency of whipped cream. Whip in vanilla and honey.
- Mash 1 cup of raspberries in medium bowl. Fold half of whipped coconut cream into mashed raspberries.
- Layer raspberry mixture, raspberries and blackberries, and remaining coconut cream in parfait glasses. Garnish with berries and serve immediately.
For vegan: use maple syrup for sweetener if desired
For Whole30: omit sweetener