These quick and easy paleo smoothie recipes are all dairy-free and deliciously simple. Try a smoothie for breakfast—they make your mornings so much easier when you’re on-the-go!
This post may include affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info.
I’ve been on a smoothie kick lately. I’ve had a paleo breakfast smoothie every day this week. It’s so quick and easy to throw everything in the blender and get on with my day. I like to mix it up and have a green smoothie one day and a protein shake the next. They’re a simple option when you need a gluten-free, dairy-free breakfast.
The great thing about smoothies is you can blend in whatever you like:
- healthy fat (I love adding avocado or almond butter)
- spinach, kale, or other vegetables (I add pumpkin puree for my pumpkin pie flavored smoothie)
- frozen bananas or berries (the strawberry one tastes like ice cream)
- unsweetened cocoa powder or vanilla
- chia seeds
- protein powder (I use either collagen or egg white powder)
- cashew, almond or coconut milk, even coconut water
You can make your smoothie low carb and keto-friendly by swapping out the fruit and sweetening with a low carb sweetener. The coffee and chocolate flavored smoothies are the easiest to make low carb—you can swap out the banana for a little avocado to make it creamy and sweeten it to taste with stevia.
So whether you like your smoothies with coconut milk, leafy greens, or extra protein, here are my favorite paleo smoothie recipes to get you through the week. Including my espresso protein shake, 3-ingredient green smoothie, and key lime pie smoothie. These paleo shakes will start your day in a hurry!
Easy paleo smoothie recipes